Wednesday 2 February 2011

I'm in love all over again! Review on Jimmy Choo's new fragrance

OMG! I am so in love with this new fragrance by Jimmy Choo.

As I was in town today, doing some posting, I thought I'd pop in to the Perfume Shop where I had been temping over the Christmas period and say hello to the girls. To my delight on the front counter on display was the debut fragrance by Jimmy Choo.

I had read before Christmas the fragrance was being launched, and had already entered a competition though the Debenhams Facebook page to win one ( I however, wasn't successful :-( )

So as you can imagine the excitement going though my body - I just had to smell it - and I wasn't disappointed - I have just fallen in love all over again!  The fragrance has got to be ( in my opinion ) the most gorgeous smelling perfume out there at the moment. It has a sweet but soft sweet ( so not sickly sweet ) smell to it and the bottle is simple but elegant.

For those into the fragrance families it falls in the the fruity chypre family together with warm, rich woody depths. It consists of :
  • Heart notes of Tiger Orchard
  • Tops notes of  Pear Nectar and Sweet Italian Orange 
  • Base notes of Toffee and Indonesian Patchouli
Available in 3 sizes  - 30ml, 50ml and 100ml ( prices start from around £38 ).

If your one for the accessories to compliment your perfume - a shower gel and body lotion is also available. This is a good way of making the fragrance smell last longer.

The fragrance is a must for any women who wants to feel glamorous, confident who loves fashion and fun.


Jimmy Choo Offical Website

Jimmy Choo Official Website
The Pefume Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment