Thursday 17 February 2011

Review: Biotherm Skin Ergetic

As a mum who juggles between looking after my 2 1/2 year old, running my own business and working for a beauty agency with temporary assignments, I often have lack of sleep and using too much energy thus my skin can reflect this.

I was kindly given two sample sachets of the new Biotherm product, Skin Ergetic 2 weeks ago and since using it every morning, I have seen a marked improvement to my skin's appearance and tone. Often looking dull and an unbalance skin tone, since using the serum it is corrected my skin tone, the appearance looks more young, fresh and bright as well as having a smooth feel to it. The serum has also given my sensitive and dry skin a new life as not once since using it has my skin felt dry and itchy though the day.

Skin Ergetic contains 99% ingredients of natural origin ( broccoli - soy protein - botanical cells from apples ), 100% natural origin fragrance and if free off Parabens, Mineral oil, Synthetic colorant and Tested on sensitive skin ( as I have sensitive skin I know this first hand and definitely recommend it ).

The formula isn't activated until you first use it, by just one click of the capsule where the pure state of the broccoli is stored giving you 3 months of pure concentrated effectiveness.

The price is just right too at just under £40 for a 50ml! ( £37.80 ) for a 3 month supply. I will certainly be adding this product to my beauty regime!

For more info on Biotherm or to buy any of their products visit - www.biotherm.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment