Friday 8 April 2011

Fantastic News!

Firstly I have to apologise for my lack in blogging lately. I have just started back into full time work in retail just nearly two months now after having nearly 3 years off with bringing up my first child. I am also still running my three homebased business's and studying for my qualifications in Beauty and Aromatherapy. I therefore had little time to do anything else.

I have to also say for the moment I am able to carry on my review with the ab belt as have found out I will be expecting my 2nd child end of Nov. I will however, be starting a new review on it once baby number 2 is here.

In the meantime I will try and keep you update with beauty news from the industry, and reviews on products I am able to still review - including more mummy/baby related ones.

I am also very pleased that my studying is going very well at the moment and been getting excellent assignment marks of 90%.

No comments:

Post a Comment