Monday 31 January 2011

Max Factor put's the X factor in their mascara!

I am such a mascara fan, it is something I can't live without and is one thing I am always wearing. So you can imagine I have tried and used quite a few in my time. However, I have never really found one that I really liked and sticked too and when a new one gets launched, I am nearly always out straight away to try it out.

When Max Factor did a competition on their Facebook page a few months before Christmas last year to try out there new Max Factor Xperience Volumising Mascara, I quickly jumped at the chance to do so.

I was very pleased when I received an email to say I was getting my sample and than review it on the Boots website ( which I have ).  Since I have launched my first beauty blog, I thought I was share my review on here.

Max Factor Xperience Volumising Mascara in Black 


I have never come across a mascara that even when it states it doesn't clump do what it says, they still clump. This one however, I have used everyday for about 2 months now and the brush still looks like brand new. I haven't once had to swipe the brush to remove any clumps before use.

I love how the mascara sits on your lashes too, as the product is marketed for it's weightless feel, this one certainly delivers! It also gives a fantastic even coverage and as yet haven't felt the need to use a eyelash brush to separate the lashes.

I have naturally long lashes, and even so compared to some other mascara's I used, this one hasn't weighed them down, and so have given me a fantastic lifted looked, almost as if I was wearing false lashes.

As the brush is nice size ( small ), it also enables you to touch the smaller lashes on the sides at the top and bottom.

The mascara is very versatile as well. As a stay at home, work from home mum, I don't really wear makeup during the day except the mascara which than gives me a lovely natural look. but that doesn't mean it isn't good for going out! The mascara delivers a fantastic touch to a made up face as good as any other thinker mascara's.

The mascara comes in three colours as well -  Black, Brown and Deep Blue.

The price won't break the bank either like some other high street brands can, in Boots £10.99


http://www.maxfactor.co.uk/uk/products/Eyes/Mascara/XperienceMascara/detail.aspx

My Boots review - 
http://www.boots.com/en/Max-Factor-Xperience-Volume-Mascara_1129231/

No comments:

Post a Comment