Sunday 25 October 2015

Great News for Beauty Alchemy Blog!

I've always enjoyed writing. Since I was little I used to write songs, poetry, stories. I've even had poetry published.

I started blogging just over 5 years ago, after I had my first born. It was a way of having some me time, relaxing and enjoyment. As you know, I love skincare and as well as blogging about it, I've worked with several high end brands.

Since having my 2nd daughter, my posts have been a bit thin on the ground. Mainly due to not only is she very clingy, but also I work full time running a store.

However,  I greatly miss writing and giving you, my lovely readers my reviews, my knowledge on beauty.  With this, I came across a wonderful opportunity to excel myself in learning more about blogging and creative writing, becoming a Contributor to an online magazine.

Shopper Lottie is a collection of bloggers from all types of fields. 

I will be posting my links to pages on the site here, so please take a look.

My first post is the Smashbox Christmas Palette.

 http://shopperlottie.com/colour-with-smashbox-palettes/ 

Happy Reading,  Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment