We are told constantly how much water is important in our daily lives. It not only keeps one hydrated but
plays a vital part in our lives in keeping us healthy and alive.
These are just some of the uses water has on our body.
- Water helps regulate our body temperature through perspiration, which dissipates excess heat & cools our bodies.
- We even need water to breathe! As we take in oxygen & excrete CO2, our lungs must be moistened by water.
- The kidneys remove wastes such as uric acid, urea & lactic acid, all of which must be dissolved in water.
- Water lubricates our joints.
- The actively growing blood cells in the bone marrow take priority over the cartilage for the available water that goes through the bone structure.
- Rheumatoid joint pain frequently decreases with increased water intake & flexing exercises to bring more circulation to the joints.
- Dehydration plays a major role in bringing on migraines. Dehydration causes stress & stress causes further dehydration.
I find drinking water hard, I hate the taste of tap water unless its filtered, and buying bottle of mineral can be quite expensive. I don't even drink squash to hide the taste of tap water as I hate squash too. But when a colleague told me about the bobble water bottle that had a filter in it, I was very keen to try it out, especially as I am now working in a fitness environment. This was one step into taking healthy steps to getting myself fit and healthy after having two kids.
I wrote to bobble and asked if they would be interested in myself reviewing their water bottle. I was kindly given two bottle, one for myself and one to give-away.
Who are bobble water?
bobble water was inspired by two product developers who saw a landfield full of single served water bottles, in 2008. With seeing consumers being willing to swap plastic bags for reusable ones at the checkouts, they saw a potential to re-invent the original water bottle.
Their philisophy is: "We believe in design with a purpose. Our first product, bobble, effectively pioneered a new category: personal, portable water filtration. bobble is a reusable, filtered water bottle engineered to change people’s drinking habits by slowing the mass consumption of single-serve water bottles."
Since their launch in 2010 in the USA, the brand has grown rapidly around the world.
bobble sport incorporates the same patented built-in, replaceable carbon filter found in the original bobble (550ml and 1L). The filter removes chlorine and organic contaminants found in everyday tap water, yielding a cleaner, crisper taste. Each filter equates to 300 single-serve water bottles, making bobble an environmentally- and budget-friendly choice.
My thoughts on bobble water
I love the whole concept of bobble water from its eco friendly concept to the pure filter and fab colours. It took me a few days to get in to the swing of drinking more water, but the taste is so much better even though its come from the tap. The colour engages me too and makes drinking water more fun. I would definitely recommend anyone who wants to add more water to their everyday life. For the amount of usage from the filter to the price you pay for the bottle or replacement filter is so much cheaper than buying a single use bottle. I have even thinking of getting my daugther one for her school lunch box.
If you like to win a Green bobble sport then send me a message in the contact form.