Now as my regular readers now, I have recently had a baby, and unfortunately due to some problems we have been having, and also having my 5 year old home for the summer hols, my beauty blog has been a bit slow. So I do apologise but now that school is back on, and things are getting better with LO I plan to get back on track with this.
So I thought I make a fun post today and as seeing my birthday is at the end of the Month ( 28th ), I am going to create a wish list of products I would like to receive.
1) First on my list has to be something I can not live without at the moment, especially with the lack of sleep I am getting and that is my favourite eye cream by Biotherm - Blue Therapy for the Eyes. It does wonders to your eye area and erases dark circles.
2) I would love to have a Spa Day. I never have had one and right now, I certainly could do with some downtime and spend a few hours just having some time to myself and relax.
3) As I get older, I am getting more concerned about the hair on my face and as I seem to be allergic to the face creams that get rid of face hair ( yep, I have had some horrible reactions to them ). I need a tool that can do it without out any problems. So I am thinking a NO NO?
4) I really need some mascaras, this is one product I have to wear each day even if that's all I put on after my skincare routine.
So a good mascara ( or a year's supply LOL ) would be nice.
5) Would love a new wardrobe by MINT VElVET, their clothes are gorgeous and makes any mum feel yummy again.
6) I love my showers, I shower every day and so always need a wash of some sort. The Molton Brown - Bathing Treasures Set would be perfect for trying out some new scents with a collection of 12 miniatures.
7) I love trying out new skincare products and I have good things about this company. Anything from here would be a great gift - NUXE
8) As gift subscription to a beauty box would be fab too. I love trying out new beauty products and what could be better than to receive a box or two. There are a few available - Birch Box, Be-Box, glossybox, lovemebeauty, to name a few.
9) I would like to get my teeth whitened, I have tried a number of toothpastes that are supposed to make your teeth whiter but they don't seem to make them as white as I thought they would. However, I would prefer to get this done via my dentist or a dentist than home kits or salons.
10) Finally, I would love to go on one of those Fit Boot Camps to get my post baby body back in shape. As much as I tell my self beauty is from within, you still have to feel comfortable in your own skin, and with having two kids my thoughts about body isn't great and gets me down at times. Although I am not fat in any way shape of form, I am very conscious of my baby belly and the baby weight I have put on.