Tuesday 26 March 2013

Update on WildAboutBeauty Nutri Lash Mascara

I thought you would be interested in an update on the review I did last month regards to the new beauty brand Wild About Beauty and their Nutri Lash Mascara.

I have used the product now everyday since I got the product just over a month ago and have had amazing results in growth/fullness of my lashes.

I have long lashes naturally but one eye ( my right side ) has started to look less full, lacking in lashes than the other side and was quite noticeable when using mascara.

When I read the mascara had algae in it, with my background in a skincare brand that uses different types of algae, I knew Wild About Beauty Nutri Lash mascara would help with my problem lashes. The algae they use states that it helps to increase lash length and density. And I got to say it does work!!

The mascara doesn't clump either! Like i said i have used it everyday for nearly 4 weeks now and it still as good as new. Its is also very good at building a few layers to thinken lashes if wanting more of a dramatic look in the evening from day time.

1 comment:

  1. hi! i was looking at your blog and nominated you for the Leibster blogger award its an award to recognize bloggers with less than 200 followers click here ------> liebster-award and follow the instructions El xxx

    ReplyDelete