In my previous post, I told you I had ordered the LIB Little Beauty Box which 3 samples I choose for just £1.50.
One of the samples I choose was the Elemental Herbology skincare trial kit which consisted of 3 sachets;
COOL AND CLEAR Facial Cleanser
This ultra gentle facial cleanser will help the skin find its equilibrium. Free of fragrance and sulphates it helps dissolve impurities and balance sebum protection to purify and resolve congested skin. Recommended for all skin types - including teenagers.
- Contains a complex blend of valuable sugar structures from Apple with a nutrient-rich Bio-dynamic Algae to help stimulate cell renewal.
- Green Tea to cool and calm the skin while boosting anti-oxidant activity.
- SLS-Free cleansing agent which creates a dense and abundant foam, gentle for the skin and eyes.
- Water Lily Flower Extract to help the skin combat external aggression – in particular solar irritation.
- Xylitol Glucoside to bind moisture deep within the skins surface layers, making the skin feels soft, smooth and balanced.
- Soothing and cooling properties of Aloe Vera and Bisabolol for powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and anti-microbial properties.
- Lavender and Tea Tree gently balances sebum.
The cleanser smelt gorgeous, had a lovely natural zesty smell. I really loved the texture of this gel and it left my skin feeling really clean and nourish without it feeling left dry ( which i find some cleanser can do to my skin ). I will certainly be looking at buying this one.
FACIAL GLOW Radiance peel mask
This mask helps to gently resolve dull, flaky and congested skin while stimulating the skins metabolism to promote a glowing and radiant complexion. It helps reduce pigmentation and balance skin tone, while purifying the pores and helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles. A weekly essential for all skin types.
- Apple serum, Papaya, Orange Peel, Tangerine and Jojoba beads (micro-spherical, non-abrasive) gently shed dead skin cells to make room for new epidermal growth.
- Encapsulated Vitamin C from the Acerola Cherry originating in the West Indies which has the highest content of Vitamin C among all fruits.
- Kombuchka and diacetyl boldine triglycerides – which have illustrated a remarkable improvement in the skins texture, while visibly reducing pigmentation.
- Vitamin A, C and E, Green Tea and Pomegranate to protect against oxidative damage.
- Pearl Extract used by traditional Chinese medicine to slow down ageing by improving the skins metabolism, while promoting a healthy glow.
- Manuka Honey and Water Lily for a powerful anti-inflammatory action that soothes and calms the skin.
- Pomegranate, Argan, Macadamia and Olive Oil infuses the skin with essential fatty acids, hydrate and nourishes sensitive skin.
- Multimineral Chrono-Energiser compex composed of Zinc, Copper and Magnesium revitalises the skin by ‘waking up’ cellular metabolism.
I than applied