Wednesday 3 July 2013

Benefits Skincare - A pleasant Surprise


Most of us know Benefit as a cosmetics brand and not for their skincare. Their skincare range I knew of when they first introduced it a few years ago, but until now, I hadn't tried it.

Well I have got to admit, I was a bit unsure how well their skincare would be, and I am actually pleasantly surprised how good their moisturiser is!

I haven't tried all the skincare yet, only their triple performing facial emulsion SPF 15 PA++, which is an oil-free lotion with tri-radiance complex ( basically means it hydrates, protects & comforts the skin).

I applied this after my usual toner, and applied as instructed. It felt a little tacky in texture but on the skin once it absorbed in felt lovely. It certainly made my skin feel hydrated and comfortable. It even felt matt too and definitely left the t-zone which sometimes for me gets alittle oily though the day, pretty much matt all day long.

I used this for 4 weeks and had no problems with it either.

The Packaging and design of the product is typical Benefit but totally gorgeous and looks so good either on your dressing table or in the bathroom.

Price is very reasonable too at just £20.50 for a 50ml bottle.

For more information on their skincare range see video below or visit www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment