Tuesday 23 August 2011

Dry, Damaged, Dehydrated hair? Not with Ojon!

WOW! I cannot rate this product enough and greatly thank my partner for purchasing this for me.

Having trailled the supermarkets, salons, anywhere that sold hair products for a few days trying to find a product to rescuse my hair that had suddenly gone from being freshly cut and healthy, to something of a horror story - coase, very dry, frizzy, - oh it was just horrible. However, I just couldn't find what I was looking for.
Already using Argon oil and Morrocanoil both me and my hairdresser was mythed with why it suddenly gone so strange. One afternoon I was sat watching QVC beauty, which I often do just to keep me in the know of products, info etc as I work in retail in the beauty industry. This particular afternoon programme was on the brand Ojon, which I had heard of as the company I work for sells in, but not in the store I work in.

From the first wash Ojon Dry Recovery shampoo and condintor gave instant results and continues too, now nearly 2 weeks on. My hair has never felt so soft, bouncy and shiny. I just can't stop touching it. I love this so much, I even gave a sample to a friend/colleague to try and been raving on about it to friends, colleagues and even the store manager in the department store I work in.

So what is Ojon?
 Discovered by Ojon founder Denis Simioni in the remote regions of the tropical rainforest in Central America, this 500-year-old beauty secret, a velvety-smooth, golden elixir is obtained from the nut of the
native Ojon tree and is hand-extracted according to ancient, eco-friendly traditions. In one year, a single Ojon tree yields less than 8000 nuts, just enough to produce 3 cups of this precious natural ingredient. The purity of this precious oil is what creates its natural affinity for hair. Whenever pure Ojon Oil comes into contact with hair, it helps restore radiance, suppleness, bounce, body, volume and vibrancy to help repair even the most damaged hair.
 However, as with all products, scientist have done clincal trials to see how this wonderful elixir works.
The science behind the Ojon.

The scientists at ojon studied the hair that had been damaged though different means, evironmentally, heat, chemicals to show the how structural lipids in the hair structure had been diminished.  they than discovered that the ojon elixir had similar composition to the essential lipids found in unprocessed, virgin hair, which can help compensate for those lost lipids. Once the missing lipids are reintroduced, hair instantly begins to help gain strength, and resilience. Hair breakage is substantially reduced. The elixir also repels water which can actually weaken and damage hair.
So what else is in the products?

The clever people at ojon, had also found over 30 potent, naturally-derived ingredients which were studied and incorporated into our formulas to help to reform your hair.

They do not however, have any of these;
  • Parabens
  • Phthalates
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Mineral Oil
  • PABA
  • Petrolatum
  • Paraffin
  • DEA
  • Synthetic Color
  • Animal Ingredients
    (except cruelty-free honey & beeswax)

    I would recommend anyone who has treated their hair over the years with abuse - whether from the sun, heat, chemicals to go and try this and see the results for yourself.

    Retailers include:

    House of Fraser
    QVC
    Harrods
    John Lewis




















No comments:

Post a Comment